Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

My Poem

Walt: use our inferencing skills to find meaning in the text Outdoors in a Banana field Shadows of a group of ninja  ________ with their hands filled with bananas. Waiting in the Shadows for the owner to leave so they can steal all the bananas for his family and friends I watch them fill their potatoe sacks get filled with bananas.

Description of Learning : 
Today room 6 literacy used our inferencing skills to find meanings in a text. After that we got in to panthers and started to write our very own poem. We had to trick the reader instead of making the poem obvious. I wrote a poem by myself about a group ninja minions, who had their hands filled with bananas. Who were waiting in the shadows for the owner to leave so they can steal all the bananas for his family and friends. I watch them fill their potatoe sacks get filled with bananas. If you like my poem let me know, by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.