Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Job Application

Applying for a job

Dear Teachers, I would like to apply for a Job.The job I'm applying for is Bank Teller. I think I would be cut out for this job because I'm sensible, trustworthy and truthful.In this job you will bank the customer’s money(pts) and tell them the amount they have.

I want the job because I'm sensible, trustworthy and hard working. I am the best person for this job because I have these three skills.And Because Wonder women said “ Alisha is the Best for the Job”. I am the best person for this because I have this three skills.

Also I'm sensible, and here every morning at 8 : 30 am. And I good at Maths. Extension - Paragraph 3: Write a letter of reference Write a letter of reference from someone who knows you well - like a parent. This letter is one paragraph long. It provides more information about you and why I should hire you. I should get this Job, because I good at Maths, Sensible, Trustworthy, Truthful and Hardworking.

And Because I know how this job works. Also I here early and usually I'm standing outside, waiting for the doors to open.I am an organised person that is able to listen to instructions and can learn really quickly. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.