Highlight the conjunctions RED in the sentences below
- We went home and went straight to bed.
- They are rich but they aren’t happy.
- We went home because we were tired.
- We went home early, so we missed the end of the concert.
- We went home when Jane wanted to.
- We went home before the concert ended.
- We went home after Max Jones had sung his first song.
- We went home although / though we did not really want to.
- We will go home if we are tired.
Complete these sentences using a conjunction and making up the connecting sentence. (highlight the conjunction red)
*Use all of these conjunctions below in each of the sentences.
e.g - Gene can go to school because he’s not sick anymore
Gene can go to school because he need’s to learn
Lena has a sore foot after running
Katareina won’t be going to the movies since she is naughty
Sione can ride his bike only if he did his homework
Sally climbed a tree when she was’t allowed too
Kyle walked home from school although she went to the bakery
Simon was full from dinner but he still wanted dessert
Anna watched her sister if she got payed
Scott was in charge while his parents weren't here
Shelley played ripper rugby unless she was hurt
Today we learned about Conjunctions. Conjunctions join two parts of a sentence.And help to show the connection, between the two parts of the sentence.In this activity we had to complete sentences.And tells you more.In this we also had to find the conjunction that's in a sentence, and colour them red.I also learnt how to use conjunctions in a sentences.