School Camp Fun 1.1.04 - Part 1
WALT: - Understand the story as it is read. - Use the text to search for answers.
1. What are some of the things Siobhan needs to take? togs and a towel, a sleeping bag, warm clothes, a mug, a plate, and a spoon.
2. Why do you think that plenty of Mums and Dads need to help? so they have plenty of Mums and Dads to help put the tents.
3. Where do you think they have their camp? at school.
4. What do you think ‘foursies’ means? It means that she can skip to the fourth monkey bar.
5. Why does Siobhan's Dad get changed after the swim? because her dad got splashed, and it looks as if he went for a swim in his clothes.
Early Finishers: In tux paint draw a picture of either: the tents being put up OR the kids having a swim.
Post this photo to your blog with a few sentences telling your readers what has happened so far.