Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Support Letter

Dear Waiau Family,

Hi my name is Alisha, I am a year 7 who attends Point England School. Which is located in Panmure, Auckland which is in New Zealand. I heard about your tragic story and written to show my support. 

I am truly sorry about both of your grandchildren. I hope that many memories of them will always be in your hearts.

 I hope you and your family are health and well. I also hope that your house gets rebuilt and is better than before. 

I hope you and your family are safe and happy wherever in your temporarily accommodation. May god bless you and your family to be happy and safe, and hope no more disaster strikes you and your family in the future. Amen ! 





3 comments:

  1. Alisha, you have made some very thoughtful comments in your letter - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis I me Zaeeda I like you post but It Doesn't make sense
    PROOF READ IT !!!!!
    Great Work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.