Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

All about Snakes and Ladders

Snakes & Ladders
I was just about to make my move on the board. Oh no ! I'm going to land on a snake. My wicked sister has just defeated me and I have losted. Snakes and Ladders is me and my sister ‘s  second favourite game.


Snakes and ladders is an ancient, Indian board game regarded nowadays it is known as a worldwide classic. You can play the game with multiple players.


The aim of the game is to be the first player to reach the end by moving across the board from square one to the final square. Most boards wrap back and forth, so you move left to right across first row then move up to the second and move right to left, and so on.

In Snakes and Ladders there are four different coloured counters and a dice. The game will go on for 15 - 40 minutes. Playing Snakes and Ladders is really fun. Because I've played the game and it is really hilarious.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.