Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Interview with Terry : about Nepal Earthquake

Interview with Terry
WALT : find proof of the authors message.

Today we have a guest on the show. Hi Everyone !
So He is a young boy, his name is Terry. I think is about 10 or 11 years old.
He is like addicted to his Computer playing games.
So let’s welcome terry Everybody !

“ So terry, What are your feelings and thoughts about the Nepal earthquake. “ Will I saw it on TV and I feel sorry for them. But on the other hand I have no family in Nepal.  

“ So What if an Earthquake hits your city. What would be your reaction ? “
I will be so worried because I won’t be able to play any computer games. So I won’t be so happy.


“Next Question What would you do to help Nepal ? “
“ I won’t be able to do lots of things, Because I'm a kid. But I might be able to get my teacher to do a bake sale, fun raise for Nepal.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.