Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

My Letter to Miss Clark

Greetings and Welcome,


This year I am really looking forward to being in Ms Clark’s class along with other students of Room 2. This letter with provide more background information about me.


My name is Alisha. I have New Zealand for about most of my life. But I have been in and out the country to Fiji. I was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, but have no clue of which hospital.


Most people have wondered which culture I am, but my nationality is Islam. I am currently an Year 7 attending Pt England School. This year I'm in Ms Clark’s class along with other year 7 & 8 students. I'm looking forward to this year.


In my family, I'm the oldest of three siblings. I have two little sisters, both of them attend to Point England School. One of them is currently in Year four, the other is in Year one. It's hard being a big sister for two sister.


As a child, I liked playing outdoors but I'm not like every other girl, due to I don't like netball. Maybe it's because I'm different and I like football in my spare time instead.


In my spare time, I play soccer, and my favourite food is pizza and watch TV. My favourite shows are Girl meets world and Shake it up.I have a sweet tooth which makes me serious to chocolate ? I like to eat most things but I do become picky sometimes. Although my favourite food is Pizza.

Well everyone that concludes us to the end of my Introduction letter, but I hope you have found out some information about me. Remember I’m a year seven attending Pt England School. Though if you have any feedback or Questions Comment below and I’ll get back to as soon as possible.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.