Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

Letter about Me

Greetings and Welcome,


This year I am really looking forward to being in Ms Clark’s class along with other year 7 & 8 students of Room 2. This letter with provide more background information about me.

My name is Alisha. I have New Zealand for about most of my life. But I have been in and out the country to Fiji. I was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, but have no clue of which hospital.

Most people have wondered which culture I am, but my nationality is Islam. I am currently an Year 7 attending Pt England School. This year I'm in Ms Clark’s class along with other year 7 & 8 students. I'm looking forward to this year.

In my family, I'm the oldest of three siblings. I have two little sisters, both of them attend to Point England School. One of them is currently in Year four, the other is in Year one.

When I was six years old I started to go to Masjid ( which is church in my culture) and started to read one of the three books. It took 5 years but I've finished two of the books and now I'm on Quran ( the last book) and I've got lots to read.

As a child, I’ve always wanted to be a teacher. My Mum said I’ll make a wonderful teacher due to my passion of reading, I reading But I've always have a passion to put things together and make things. You might have guessed if not I’m not a fan of outdoors.

In my spare time, I like to eat to be honest, and read books and watch Television. I have a sweet tooth which makes me serious to chocolate ? I like to eat most things but I do become picky sometimes. Although my favourite food is Pizza.

Reading has been my favourite since I was seven years old. I’ve read a lot of books, I don’t read one series of books instead I read lots of series. One of the books I have started reading recently was Geronimo Stilton and the Phoenix of Destiny.


So far I've only read to when Geronimo is called to the Kingdom of Fantasy where the Queen of Fairies and she has sent Geronimo on a journey to Munchy castle. And he has to get the Cradle of Dreams, and bring it back to Queen Blossom.

Well everyone that concludes us to the end of my Introduction letter, but I hope you have found out some information about me. Remember I'm a year seven attending Pt England School. Though if you have any feedback or Questions Comment below and I’ll get back to as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.