Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

Holiday Highlight

Have you ever been to Hamilton ? 

                 Walt : Follow the structure of a recount  to write about a holiday highlight



Well if you haven't been to Hamilton.Well your in for a treat.treat. I'm going to tell you a adventure of a life time.It all started on a lazy Sunday when my Dad was a sleep in the bed, me and sister and brother were all having breakfast at 9.30 am.Then after breakfast my Mum woke up so I made her some toast.Then she watched T.V.Afterwards My Mum went and looked out the window, then she saw a our cousin neighbor who was going to her garden.Then my Mum said to her " let's all go to Hamilton garden.Then my cousin neighbor said " yeah let's all go to the Hamilton garden, it will be fun with some family to come along. My Mum agree with my cousin neighbor.And then my mum said to me and my sisters " go ask your dad if we can go to the Hamilton garden".So then my little sister ate her breakfast and went, likewise asked my dad who was sleeping in his bed.After a minute my little  sister come back in a cry voice " Sorry He said No". Oh Sorry my Manners My little sister's name is Zaria and my other sister's name is Zaeeda, my mum's name is Sabina, my Brother's name is Abdul, my dad's name is khan.So then my second sister went and asked her dad, a few minutes after my second sister come and the answer still was the same.then I went and asked my dad then instead of he said yes.My Sisters were so happy that they went and danced on the sunny part of the ground, after a few minutes they jumped in pain. Me and my family went to Hamilton gardens.At the garden there was a lot of courd. When we got there, there was lots and lots of cars.The time when we got there was 5.05 pm, so we went in.As We went in We sanded there because we were waiting for my cousins to come.Then Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a sign.The sign  had words saying “ that the people who owned the garden are adding a maze ”.I went and told my Sister, and Who was sitting on the brick wall near me, As soon as she hear the message she went and told my mum.If you have not meet my mum she is as sweet and nice as a lollipop, her name is Sabina. And my sister begged my mum to come next week.Soon my cousins were so we entered the Wonderland garden were we saw the mad hatter having tea with the white bunny.At Hamilton garden the second garden was the kitchen garden had dishes, forks, spoons,knife.My Favorite part was when we went in to the Wonderland garden and we saw the mad hatter have tea with the white bunny. dear readers if you have never bean to Hamilton garden. I hope you have enjoyed my writing. 





We had to write a recount about one of your holiday highlight. We need to try to convince our readers that this was the best highlight of your holidays. We also had to think about how  we  are going to describe our holiday  highlight using intresting words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.