Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Chicken flavoured worms

Have  you  ever ate  Chicken  flavoured Worms ?              

Has your teacher ever fed you chicken flavoured worms. It was seemingly ordinary  day until Our literacy teacher Mr Goodwin walked in and started to talk about chicken flavoured worms. As far as anyone knew, they thought that our teacher went nuts !!  

   


 




by Heather 


Walt: write a detailed introduction with hook and orientation. 

We had to follow the demonstration by our teacher. Our task is to write an introduction that is both interesting  and attention grabbing to your reader, as well informative to the direction of our writing.And We had to the use  a rubric to score a buddy.







1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Alisha,
    Alisha can I ask you a question, my teachers have not fed me with chicken flavoured worms. I hope that one day one of my teachers can do that to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.