Give it a try - 2.2.00
WALT: Comprehension - using the text to find information.
1. Why do you think people want to be a part of a triathlon? Because they want to give it try or maybe they might want to do the tryathlon for fun.
2. Why do you think the author chose this title? because the tryathlon the one that involes’ kids, you only give it a try
3. How do you think ‘tryathlon’ got it’s name when it is usually spelt ‘triathlon’? I think it is because it is for kids to try something new and give it a try.
4. What three sports are involved in a triathlon? Swimming, Biking, The last one is Running.
5. How many kilometres will the girls travel combined? 10K.200M
6. Think about how the event is organised… How does each member know when to begin their
part of the race? How the members know when it is there turn is when they get tagged.
7. How do you think the girls are feeling at the end of the events? They feel Happy prowed and most of all amazed.
8. What is the difference between a ‘tryathlon’ and a ‘triathlon’? Tryathlon means that you are or we are just trying, but Triathlon means you are serious focused on winning the gold meda
Blogger: Write a few sentences explaining the difference between a ‘tryathlon’ and a ‘triathlon’.Find an appropriate legal image to post with your sentences.